ENTRENCHING TOOL METEOR small
Entrenching tool has a small pickaxe, saw and bottle opener. Also includes a bag made of PVC material with hook and loop fastener closure.
Entrenching tool was designed in the nineteenth century by American inventor Edmund Zalinski. The army entrenching tools were widely used during the First World War.
Currently e-tools are often used by tourists, scouts, fans, etc. as part of a survival camping or backpack equipment. E-tools are also appreciated by drivers - in the case of heavy snow e-tool may be very usefull for digging in snow to unblock the car.
- Material: stainless steel and rubber
- Designed for tourists, for gardening
- E-tool also has a small pickaxe, saw and bottle opener
- Case is made of PVC material with zip
- Blade size: 13 cm x 10 cm. The length of the handle 43 cm
- Quantity per carton: 24
- Price per 1 piece.