Meteor knife Force
METEOR brand knives are manufactured using 420 or 440 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 - 60 on a HRC scale and their blades have a very high degree of corrosion resistance. Smart profiles of the blade and applied design solutions provide each user with full satisfaction in terms of functionality, portability and efficiency in action.
Stainless steels from 420 family contain less than 0.5% carbon. Their advantages are high toughness (resistance to dynamic pressure) and corrosion resistance, almost unique among the stainless steel used in manufacture of knives . The hardness of HRC: 52 - 56
Steel Composition 420:
- carbon (0.15 - 0.35%)
- chrome (0.12 - 0.14%)
- manganese (0.1%)
- remainder being iron
- Material: stainless steel 420
- Designed as a large hunting knife
- Key features: screw-locked handle has a waterproof toolbox (matches, strike, needles, thread, fishing line, hook with weight and a mini float). The nut on the end of the handle is a simple compass.
- Pouch with a small whetstone pocket, made of synthetic leather.
- Quantity in carton: 24
- Price for 1 piece
- Blade Length: 25 cm
- Length of the cutting edge: 22 cm
- Total length: 38 cm
- Knife weight: 452 grams