METEOR KNIFE TRAPER
METEOR brand knives are manufactured using 420 or 440 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 - 60 on a HRC scale and their blades have a very high degree of corrosion resistance. Smart profiles of the blade and applied design solutions provide each user with full satisfaction in terms of functionality, portability and efficiency in action.
Stainless steels from 420 family contain less than 0.5% carbon. Their advantages are high toughness (resistance to dynamic pressure) and corrosion resistance, almost unique among the stainless steel used in manufacture of knives. The hardness of HRC: 52 - 56
Steel Composition 420:
- carbon (0.15 - 0.35%)
- chrome (0.12 - 0.14%)
- manganese (0.1%)
- remainder being iron.
- Material: stainless steel blade, handle - micata
- Designed as tough hunting knife
- Features: made of one piece of steel, broad blade (4 cm), screwed handle made of "mikata" material
- Cover: black, made of nylon withplastic mount for the belt
- Quantity in carton: 30
- Price for 1 piece.
- Blade width: 4 cm
- Blade Length: approx. 13 cm
- Total length 26 cm
- Knife weight: 242 grams.