Meteor knife Fisherman 440
METEOR brand knives are manufactured using 420 or 440 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 - 60 on a HRC scale and their blades have a very high degree of corrosion resistance. Smart profiles of the blade and applied design solutions provide each user with full satisfaction in terms of functionality, portability and efficiency in action.
Stainless steels from 420 family are among the most popular so-called. "civil" steel. They are characterized by high corrosion resistance, ease of sharpening, and also because of their properties, they do not require frequent sharpening. The percentage of carbon are within the limits: 0,65 - 0,75%. The hardness of HRC: 57 - 60.
- Steel: 440 58 - 60 HRC hardness
- Profile Blade: Drop Point
- Type of cutting edge: plain edge, serrated edge on the back of the blade
- Method of blade finish: satin finish
- Handle: PVC plastic
- Additional elements: a water drainage hole in the bottom of the pouch, hook on the back of the blade for fast cutting of ropes, strings, fishing lines of smaller diameter etc. Blank-enclosed chamber in the knife handle makes it float on water. The red ending of the handle to locate the floating knife
- Suggested use: Fishing knife
- Quantity in carton: 8
- Price for 1 piece
- Blade thickness: 0, 18 cm
- Blade length: 11 cm
- Overall length: 24.8 cm
- Knife weight: 60 grams