TREKKING POLE KING CAMP FOLDING SPORT KA4630 green
A walking stick is a good equipment for outdoor hiking, especially for long distance and rugged road. It help to save 1/3 of your strenght and take over 22% of the pressure that bear by the legs and knees if used correctly. When climbing, the walking stick can help you walk quickly, alleviate the pressure, and make if sefer. When walking through a river, using a pair of walking sticks can help you balanced and make the walking easier. When aining, it can be used for building a rain shed.
- The maximum length of the King Camp pole is 130cm (fluent adjustment)
- Anatomically shaped foam handle fits well in the hand. Below the handle is an additional bracket (flange), allowing a quick change of the point of holding the stick - very usefull when climbing a steep slope.
- 4 connected tubes made of aluminum,
- anchor rings (made of plastic),
- tip, a plate, handle and handloop
The use of poles:
- ensures balance while walking,
- are useful during the descent - relieve spine and knee joints,
- are a useful probe to test the area, on which we stomp
- when resting, can support backpacks,
- may be useful as scaffold
Quantity per carton: 30
Price per 1 piece.