METEOR BIKE HELMET MA-2 ROBOT
The robust Meteor MA-2 children’s helmet is also designed for riding on roller blades. Its rear has been extended, ensuring a maximum level of protection when falling on the back. It is lightweight and comes with 15 vents that guarantee adequate cooling. Fine-tuning of the adjustable chin strap securely holds the helmet on the child’s head, and its position does not change even the most dynamic movement.
- Material outer shell - PCV
- Inner absorbing material EPS
- Certiﬁcate - the product is in compliance with the directive no. 89/686/EEC and the EN 1078 norm
|S||48 - 52 cm||210 g|
|M||52 - 56 cm||235 g|
- AIR FLOW - a ventilation system that guides the air ﬂow through the vents in the helmet’s shell, without any negative impact on its stability
- Removable visor - thanks to its quick installation, you can easily increase the surface protecting against wind and blinding sun
- QUICK-RELEASE system - quick buckling clasps
- FIT SIZE headlock system - a multi-setting ring for smooth diameter regulation
- Removable padding elements - allow for cleaning of the sweat-absorbing elements, may be efﬁ ciently washed and dried welurowa
- Velour padding - exceptionally soft and delicate in touch, increases the comfort of use, does not latch onto hair
- Plus SKATE a helmet model designed for biking, roller skating, blade roller skating and skateboarding.