Meteor Commander Knife
- Blade Profile: drop point
- Cutting Edge Type: plain edge
- Surface finishing on blade: satin finish
- Additional elements: lineyard hole
- Suggested construction use: working knife general purpose
METEOR brand knives are manufactured using 420 or 440 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 - 60 on a HRC scale and their blades have a very high degree of corrosion resistance. Smart profiles of the blade and applied design solutions provide each user with full satisfaction in terms of functionality, portability and efficiency in action.
Stainless steels from 420 family contain less than 0.5% carbon. Their advantages are high toughness (resistance to dynamic pressure) and corrosion resistance, almost unique among the stainless steel used in manufacture of knives . The hardness of HRC: 52 - 56
Steel Composition 420:
- carbon (0.15 - 0.35%)
- chrome (0.12 - 0.14%)
- manganese (0.1%)
- remainder being iron.
- Material: Steel 420 52-56 HRC hardness
- Cover (pouch): Natural skin
- Blade thickness: 0.33 cm
- Blade length: 11.5 cm
- Overall length: 22.7 cm
- Knife Weight: 200 grams
- A knife is designed for adults.
- Number per carton: 12
- The price is for 1 piece