- Because the poles are telescopic - consist of three connected parts they can be adjusted to the height of each user, and they do not occupy much space while storing.
- The maximum length of the EXTREME King Camp pole is 135cm (fluent adjustment)
- Anatomically shaped foam handle fits well in the hand. Below the handle is an additional bracket (flange), allowing a quick change of the point of holding the stick - very usefull when climbing a steep slope.
- 3 connected tubes made of aluminum,
- anchor rings (made of plastic),
- tip, a plate, handle and handloop
- and absorber damping system (ANTI-SHOCK) for better vibration damping (ensures the safety of the wrist joint), it is possible to activate and deactivate the shock absorber
The use of poles:
- ensures balance while walking,
- are useful during the descent - relieve spine and knee joints,
- are a useful probe to test the area, on which we stomp
- when resting, can support backpacks,
- may be useful as scaffold
Quantity per carton: 25
Available in two colors (mix in a packet)
Price per 1 piece