TREADMILL MAGNUM FITNESS MF100
The Magnum Fitness MF100 is a treadmill for home use for less demanding users. It's small and lightweight, but it has equipment that makes it easy to use and it gives you plenty of time to workout: an AUX input for connecting an mp3 player and two speakers, a pulse meter, an adjustable tilt angle, or a speed switch on the handle. Thanks to the pneumatic folding system it can be easily folded and stored on a small surface. The treadmill has a 1.25-horsepower engine that will accelerate to 12 km/h.
- Engine: DC 1.25 hp
- PWM control system
- 4 program settings
- 6 levels of difficulty
- 1 user program
- LED display
- Heart Rate Control - Touch Sensors on Handles
- Display functions: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, program, difficulty level
- Cable for connecting an mp3 player (mini jack) and two speakers
- Emergency safety button
- Pneumatic treadmill folding system
- Transport wheels
- A wide range of speeds will allow different people to use the treadmill
- Ergonomic responsive sensors provide optimum control of training.
- The dimensions of the runway allow for intensive training
- With the LED display it is possible to run even in low light
- A wide variety of programs will guarantee varied workouts
- Dimensions [L / W / H]: 155 x 70 x 132 cm
- Dimensions after assembly: 85 x 70 x 145 cm
- Dimensions of the running belt: 115 x 40 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Max. User weight: 100 kg
- Power: 1,25 km
- Speed: from 0.8 to 12 km/h.
The product may look slightly different - the type of computer, the placement of buttons.
The number of functions remains unchanged.