METEOR BIKE HELMET MV29 yellow
This bike helmet is the best way to begin an adventure with road cycling. Its lightweight structure, aerodynamic shape and dynamic design will please any user. The shell is made from highly extensible EPS polystyrene, absorbing stresses during a fall. Its protective function stems from the structure of the material, which contains a great number of microscopic air pores. Another advantage of this material is its non-absorption of water or sweat.
The helmet is equipped with the AIR FLOW ventilation system – 22 vents providing a proper air ﬂ ow around the head. The helmet’s diameter can be quickly adjusted thanks to the FIT SIZE – headlock system. Using only one hand, one may adjust the helmet to the head using a small knob on the back of the helmet in only a few seconds. 5 inner pads provide not only comfort during rides, but also proper ﬁ tting of the helmet to the shape of the head.
- Material outer shell - PCV
- Inner absorbing material EPS
- Certiﬁcate - the product is in compliance with the directive no. 89/686/EEC and the EN 1078 norm
|S||55 - 58 cm||250 g|
|M||58 - 61 cm|| 250 g
- AIR FLOW - a ventilation system that guides the air ﬂow through the vents in the helmet’s shell, without any negative impact on its stability
- Removable visor - thanks to its quick installation, you can easily increase the surface protecting against wind and blinding sun
- QUICK-RELEASE system - quick buckling clasps
- FIT SIZE headlock system - a multi-setting ring for smooth diameter regulation
- Removable padding elements - allow for cleaning of the sweat-absorbing elements, may be efﬁ ciently washed and dried
- Velour padding - exceptionally soft and delicate in touch, increases the comfort of use, does not latch onto hair
- Construction technology - the outer coating of the helmet is molded with its inner shell. The advantages of such a structure include a reduction in the helmet’s weight whilst retaining the highest safety parameters.