WATERPROOF BAG DRYBAG METEOR 6 L orange
Waterproof bag with clasp can be used to store various items, such as clothes. Effectively protects against waterlogging, thanks to its extraordinary tightness.
- BAG: two layers of polyurethane (PU), guaranteeing waterproofing.
- Cordura - The creator of the material and patent holder for Cordura is the American company DuPont. The fiber structure and weaving method ensure its high resistance to abrasion and abrasion. It is widely used for the production of tourist backpacks, expeditions and cycling, as well as shoes and clothes for motorcyclists. It is a fabric with high resistance to weather conditions and, due to its internal structure, very light. The outer (right) side of the fabric is coated with a Teflon layer. The material is also made of many items of equipment for scuba divers, such as dry suits, buoyancy elements.
- Hypalon - DuPont branded polyethylene elastomer. It is characterized by excellent resistance to abrasion and cracking during bending, strength and durability. It is flexible, resistant to ultraviolet radiation, damaging the action of water, ozone, heat and chemicals, and retains its properties at low temperatures.
Dimensions and weight:
- 6 L - 17 cm x 40 cm x 11 cm; 28 g
- 12 L - 25 cm x 50 cm x 15 cm; 40 g
- 24 L - 28 cm x 60 cm x 17 cm; 49 g
- 36 L - 33 cm x 70 cm x 21 cm; 61 g.