EXERCISE BIKE HALLEY FITNESS UPRIGHT NEXUS
The new Halley Upright NEXUS stationary bicycle model is based on a rigid steel frame with minimal plastic parts. The bike is designed to allow easy access to the saddle.
This is especially important for people with mobility problems.
This product is equipped with an "I-Console" system that allows you to connect devices based on iOS and Android devices with bluetooth.
Compatible with iOS: iPod touch (fourth generation) iPod touch (third generation) iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad.
Compatible with Android devices: Android OS 4.0 tablet or later, Android tablet resolution.
1280 x 800 pixels, Android OS 4.0 or later, Android phone resolution 800 x 480 pixels. "Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone", and "Made for iPad" mean that the electronic accessory has been specially designed for the iPod, iPhone or iPad, respectively, and is certified to Apple standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compatibility with security and regulatory standards. Please note that using the iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect the quality of wireless Internet access. IPad, iPhone, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- Easy access to the computer
- The ability to connect with bluetooth Apple devices with IOS and devices running under the control of Android
- POLAR receiver for communication with POLAR devices
- Clear display
- Adjustable height and seat height adjustment
- Wide range of exercises
- The ability to exercise at the rate of heart beat
- Precise setting of resistance without noticeable differences when changing it
- Constant heart beating control
- The ability to conveniently adapt the elliptic to your needs
- Stable with anti-skid
- Quiet and smooth pedaling
- TIME: The exercise time displayed during work. Range: 0:00 ~ 99:59
- SPEED: Speed of exercise displayed during work. Range: 0.0 ~ 99.9
- DISTANCE: Distance displayed during operation. Range: 0.0 ~ 99.9
- CALORIES: The amount of calories burned during the exercise shown on the display. Range: 0 ~ 999
- HEART RATE: The number of beats per minute displayed during the exercise. When the pulse threshold is exceeded, the alarm will sound
- RPM: Number of revolutions per minute. Range: 0 ~ 999
- WATT: Power consumption during exercise. In Watt mode, the computer will maintain the set watt value (setting range 0 ~ 350)
- PROGRAM: There are 12 Programs available
- MANUAL: Manual mode
- USER: The user creates a profile of their strength
- HRC: Specific heart rate mode.
- MANUAL MODE
- MODULE FOR BEGINNING
- MODE FOR ADVANCED
- MODEL FOR EXPORTED
- CARDIO MODE - 55%, 75%, 90% or TAG (target heart rate, default: 100)
- POWER MODE - The computer maintains the set power value
- Braking system: Magnetic
- Flywheel weight (kg): 6 kg
- Scale of load: 16
- Type of heart rate measurement: Integrated with handles
- Castors: Yes
- User weight [kg]: 135
- Power supply: electrical
- Dimensions in cm: 88 x 55 x 147
- Weight [kg]: 45
- Power generator: no
- Training programs: 20
- User Profiles: 1
- Linear speed [km / h]: Yes
- Time [min, sec]: Yes
- Distance [km]: Yes
- Power [W]: Yes
- Rotational speed [rpm]: Yes
- Heart rate [ud./min]: Yes
- Recovery efficiency test: Yes
- Additional description: Bottle holder
- Warranty: 24 months
- Gross Weight [kg]: 45 kg
- Number of packages: 1
- Packaging dimensions [cm]: 96 x 37 x 71 cm.