METEOR BIKE HELMET MV29 IN-MOLD blue
The outer shell of this model is manufactured using the IN-MOLD technology. The outer and inner layers of the helmet are fused together during the first steps of the production process. The main advantage of this technology is that the end product is lightweight while retaining the highest standards of safety and comfort. Revolutionary FIT SIZE – headlock regulation system cares about adjust the helmet’s size to any head in a precise way.
- Material outer shell - PCV
- Inner absorbing material EPS
- Certiﬁcate - the product is in compliance with the directive no. 89/686/EEC and the EN 1078 norm
|M||55 - 58 cm||250 g|
|L||58 - 61 cm|| 250 g
- AIR FLOW - a ventilation system that guides the air ﬂow through the vents in the helmet’s shell, without any negative impact on its stability
- Removable visor - thanks to its quick installation, you can easily increase the surface protecting against wind and blinding sun
- QUICK-RELEASE system - quick buckling clasps
- FIT SIZE headlock system - a multi-setting ring for smooth diameter regulation
- Removable padding elements - allow for cleaning of the sweat-absorbing elements, may be efﬁ ciently washed and dried
- Velour padding - exceptionally soft and delicate in touch, increases the comfort of use, does not latch onto hair
- Construction technology the outer coating of the helmet is molded with its inner shell. The advantages of such a structure include a reduction in the helmet’s weight whilst retaining the highest safety parameters.