DISTANCE CONVERTER METEOR
The converter is just for fast retrieval of a specific distance of the route traced on a map in kilometers having exact all the twists and bends. The device has two discs, one containing the rock map, and the second unit of measurement of distance in centimeters and inches.
Disc diameter: 38 mm
To read the distance to be:
1. Have a map on the scale:
- 1: 20 000
- 1: 25 000
- 1: 50 000
- 1: 75 000
2. Determine the beginning and end of the route on the map
3. Set position indicator zeroed converter (at 12 o'clock - pure) by manually rotating in the correct direction of the lower moving part - the small moving circle. "
4. Holding the device by the handle to set it vertically in such a way that its lower part - the small moving circle "was the starting point of the route on the map and include the converter shield wskazówkowa scale corresponding to the scale of your map.
5. By moving the device over the map in the direction of movement from right for left, so that the small moving circle, "pointed the route to measure carefully chosen route.
6. The disc, containing the above scales of maps, read the result from the corresponding scale for the in-map.
If you are using maps with a scale other than that contained on the disk, we measure the effect, while in Section 4, prior to the measurement converter disc set with the units of measurement of distance in centimeters and inches on your page.
- Quantity per carton: 12
- Price for 1 set